<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6319139?origin\x3dhttp://soosweet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
WHere Fiction meets Reality
Living life the way i love
no more an undergrad, now a full time toilet singer
LOVE my friends, good food, karaoke, lazy days,travelling

NOW PLAYING

My fav songs at the moment=)

Thursday, July 07, 2005
this is realli touching..omg..all e best to u.=)


Hi all,

Hey for tickets, just tell me who to contact aiight? and gather the
numbers I'll give the tickets. Of course i'll reserve a number for my
closest family and friends hope u guys dun mind heez..

Rite.. here it goes, guys first of all I'll like to thank all of you
for all the support and encouragement all these while. Yesterday was
one of the most emotional nite of my life i must say. And I have no
hesitations to tell you all what happened.

Yesterday was the performance show and I missed the show as I went
for a gathering with my secondary schools friends. I hadn't meet them
for a long long time ha.. 8.30 and the lines are opened and all of
them didn't hesitated to give me encouragement votes. After that some
gave me a pat on my shoulder and said 'all the best you did well
during the recording' and stuffs..

Then went home and my sister told me that she did her part to vote
and mum and dad did too. I'm gonna be honest with u all and my sis
used both her phones and voted a few hundred times. She smiled and
said hey u did ur best. wat's done is done just have to see how it
goes.

I went back to my room and gave it a hard thought. Why are we
spending hundreds to vote for ourselves. I felt bad la u see my
family spend so much money on this. Cos I wanna believe this
competition is about how mass audience judge u. I dun know if these
vote made much difference but i felt bad and went to my sis with
teary eyes and asked her why did u all put in that money. And I what
i got back was more than i expected.

Sis told me why do u have to think in terms of that money. She said
yes its a amount but its an amount they think its reasonable and they
can afford. The money was just a material and what matters was the
love and support that goes with it.

She told me the family hadn't been this close for a so long. Well
everybody are busy with their stuffs and she told me ever since my
entry in Project Superstar, the whole family had a common topic to
discuss during breakfast in the morning. Went to mediacorp's tv
theatre to watch me perform as a family. Even my cousins and gu ma
and cousin-in-law gather together to work on banners for as one big
family. She said before that the family had never had such a chance
to do all these before and she had never seen our family so united
before. This to her, was indeed priceless. She said if that few
hundred dollars is the price to pay for all these, she said it was
money well-spent.

Sis had always loved dancing.. but she ain't a dancer. She'd seen me
grow up and know that music is the greatest passion and to see me
doin something that i loved so much and had the chance to make it my
career, I have a chance to achieve something she had never been able
to achieve.

Why look at this in such a materialistic form she says... you've gain
so much friendships, learnt so much, experience so much... She was
crying as she said all these..

To the sister that I've respected and loved all my life, thank you..
You played a major role of what i am today, you're the best.

To my family and friends and supporters, no matter what happens, the
fact remains that there's you, this group of people who always kept
faith in me. These few weeks, my life had been showered with so much
love that i have never experience before and for that i'm
grateful. 'Tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi', good things always comes
to an end eventually, but when that day comes... I know where to look
back at to find the encouragement i need later on in my life.

Results show soon at nite, wish me luck.

Cheerz everyone,
Wei Jian