Saturday, January 03, 2009
it's the time of the year again..to reflect on 2008: the events that took place, the people that matters and the places that i have been to. This is a good chance for me to look back at the past year and see what I’ve done, failed to do and what I should do for the year ahead.2008 is the year i have finally graduated fm NUS. The ending of a very significant chapter of my life story. It’s frightening at first but at the same time exciting because its a different journey now in the workforce
the next half of the year was dedicated to XX school. I met the most wonderful supervisors and students there.. i have officially left the school for training, but i am missing the students badly! i hope tt they will remember me and my lame jokes=) i will be back hopefully, June09! =)
In 2008, i have been seeing less of Usuals.(comparatively cos i used to meet them every other day) but i have believed that the our friendship is moving on to another level. I have known some of them since 14 years ago and the friendships are still going vv strong. This year, we have been through breakups, emo days, shared many laughters and sorrows, ... We have also found joy and alot of entertainment in each other's company such as taboo, karaoke, clubbing sessions etc and all these nv fail to add colours to my mundane life.
this year have also brought me closer to oligopoly. I always enjoy our steamboat sessions, teo heng, random email exchange during work . !! thanks for all the trust and understanding all this while and i am blessed to have u all ard. U guys are a great gift i have received this year and i will treasure it for a lifetime!
thank you guys for putting up with me when I’m being unreasonable. I may not be the best friend u have, but I’ll try to improve myself. All of you have taught me things that you may not realize. Really, thank you very much for your love and support.
I’m grateful for all the good things that happened in 2008.
I’m grateful that everyone I loves are still here with me
and I’m looking forward to wonderful things that will happen this year in 2009!
and last but not least,
my 2009 resolution shall be to Fulfill my 2008 resolutions! hahaa !!
1) to lose weight! (yes to visit the gym at least twice a week)
2) stay simple cos simplicity is bliss! (really not tt easy haha)
okie..some pictures taken throughout the wonderful 2008:
JANUARY
the first night of 2008 at roger's house
hearts checker-ed

and 1/1/08 at my aunt's place
random dinner at waraku! and we took stupid pix!

twister our fav game then
intending to zouk day but its full so we went dblo!
FEBUARY
szewing's bday!

CNY chu2 with usuals!

mr chen's house on chu 3!
jacq the little nyonya!

nic's place on chu 3

lihui's place for CNY! i wan lotus soup=)
at old school!
the bungy ride!

mel's bday!

supporting xiaomei for FHM GND

APRIL
after SYF 2008

celebrating gary's bday(with e angmohs) at hard rock cafe

KH bday!
celebrating my bday wif ah hui!

celebrating my bday with tjpeeps!

st some cheena pub at chinatown!
celebrating bday with usuals at fav steamboat! xian de lai! 14 ppl squeezing in 2 tables

Lava in taiwan! free flow for juz $15!!
my best overseas trip this yr!

jacq's expression is classic!
drunk at ktv
making new friends in tw

JUNE
some random bbq gathering at pris's place
and we all got drunk! pris's specs broke...the tap broke....vomit....
angela's concert with pris!

i went bkk with mav lihui and kh! once in a lifetime combi!

our last dinner b4 jacq leaves
the first night of 2008 at roger's house
hearts checker-ed
and 1/1/08 at my aunt's place
twister our fav game then
szewing's bday!
CNY chu2 with usuals!
mr chen's house on chu 3!
nic's place on chu 3
lihui's place for CNY! i wan lotus soup=)
MARCH
at old school!
mel's bday!
supporting xiaomei for FHM GND
APRIL
after SYF 2008
celebrating gary's bday(with e angmohs) at hard rock cafe
KH bday!
celebrating my bday wif ah hui!
celebrating my bday with tjpeeps!
st some cheena pub at chinatown!
Lava in taiwan! free flow for juz $15!!

jacq's expression is classic!
drunk at ktv
making new friends in tw
JUNE
some random bbq gathering at pris's place

i went bkk with mav lihui and kh! once in a lifetime combi!our last dinner b4 jacq leaves
sent jacq off to USA
Labels: THANKSGIVING
















